Sep 9, 2009

The Wallflower

"Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" (ヤマトナデシコ七変化) or "The Wallflower" is an anime about... what?... four extremely handsome young boys and a really "dark" girl, probably around the same age. Oh! And the girl's aunt too. She's also the owner of a big mansion where the four of them live on a monthly rent. Except soon it's gonna be the five of them living in the same mansion. Yeah that's right. Because their extravagant and rather wild land lord and auntie decided to ask the boys a "small" favor in exchange for halving their rent... or doubling it if they fail. Maybe even tripling it! Will they be able to accomplish the task? Nothing seems impossible for them, I mean every girl in the world would die for one of them... and every girl in the anime too.

Anyway, I hate cute boys that get all the girls because I'm not cute at all. No girl looks at me... sigh. So I'm going to end it here. Hope I got you hooked. Just don't expect too much out of it. It's mostly light morbid comedy anyway, but it was fun. I only wanted to see more of Sunako-chan; she seemed interesting somehow, dunno how...

EDIT: OK, I almost forgot about the score... if anyone really wants it... it's an honest 5/10, just because 1..4 are reserved for bad and really bad anime. But this doesn't mean that it's not worth watching. If you're like me, you know that there are really good anime out there and all of them would probably be of an 9..10, just 2 places because really good anime are really rare compared to the whole bunch. So that leaves 5..8 for the larger packs o' wolves. I didn't really plan on explaining my grading in this post so I will not do it anymore. :)